100 Pounds to lose

Options
Well I'm new to this site and I'm here to lose 100 pounds. Anyone that wants encouragement let me know

Joel

Replies

• onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club i just joined less then a week ago ! Feel free to add me
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! You can do this...MFP is a great place to keep you motivated !!! Feel free to add me !
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello...Welcome to MFP and please feel free to add me as a friend.

Andrea
  • kg1058
    kg1058 Posts: 26
    Options
    hi Joel! Welcome... I'm a newbie too with 100+ to lose as well. Please feel free to add me as a friend too!
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hi Joel, Welcome to the club! Feel free to add me!
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Encouragement here! Feel free to ad me! I hope you have great success on your weight loss journey!:flowerforyou:
  • jms977
    jms977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • tbear16
    tbear16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I to I'm here to lose 100 lb so far I'm forty pounds down, feel free to add me
  • FluffyCorky
    FluffyCorky Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have just as much to lose...I was on this site for awhile and did great until i fell off the wagon. But I'm back and ready to tackle this again. It's a long journey but we are all here for you!! Feel free to add me. Support is one of the biggest things that's going to help us along the way!
  • SUgrad04
    Options
    Feel free to add me -- I'm new too. :-)
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Been here 30 days....lost 20 lbs so far! Still looking to lose 133. I will be here for a while on this journey. Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome, and good luck!