Replies

• GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    soooo inspiring!
  • fishbaitkait
    fishbaitkait Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height as have the same goal weight of at least 164. You are such an inspiration.
  • TashanaM
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WOW! great job...thank you for sharing you journey :drinker:
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    Great job! You look so happy now.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so much younger! What a transformation!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm getting on with what I have to do. I'm eating right and I'm exercising. I'm not overly dramatic about it, I don't feel like my first 25 was very triumphant because to be honest, nobody is really noticing or making any comments yet. But I can just plod along forward until they do, I'm a very patient person. But what I really want to say is this:

I read success stories forum EVERY SINGLE DAY because I swear I do not think I could this do without these stories and the pics really help too (maybe because I'm so visual, but they just do make a big difference to SEE the pics, so special thanks to all who show them!)

This fresh supply of new stories constantly is WHAT KEEPS ME GOING. Every single person who reads this forum owes every single poster in this section of the forum so much for sharing their before/after stories and photos. I'd literally be so lost and alone without it, I am so serious. Thank you.

xoxo Deedee
    Vancouver Island
  • MountainMamaof2
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You are totally a new person now...great inspiration...thank you...it takes great courage to post pictures...
  • SUgrad04
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!