Very new...ZERO friends! Add me...

Options
Hello! I'm JD! I live in Dallas Fort Worth area of Texas (Go Texas Rangers!!!!). Just got serious about my health and diet. MFP is an AWESOME tool and I love it! I am a few days in now. Would love to have some friends. I have had a few back surgeries that slowed me down the past few years. Now that I have a spinal cord stimulator, I am doing much better and I am ready to gradually increase activity and exercise. Right now I am really focused on diet and eating healthy overall. My goal is to lose the 50+ pounds I put on this past year and a half.

If you need a positive MFP friend then add me. I'm JD, 39 y/o African American male. Not picky on gender. What matters most is a positive outlook and enthusiasm towards your goal. Let's encourage one another! Take care and good luck. Wish you ALL the best!:smile::smile:

Replies

• daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Welcome!. Please feel free to add me. I'll do my best to motivate and encourage you.
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Texan! I live in San Angelo. I am sending you a friend request now!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!!!!
  • sjones201
    Options
    Hi Jd,

Happy you are feeling better.Congrats on making those first steps to take control of your body. I wish you the best of luck on your journey:o)

Shay<3's Anaiyah
  • garangirl
    Options
    Awesome! Sending you a friend request, but in the meantime, best of luck!!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board.. :-)

I stay in Dallas area too.. Feel free to add me..
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I lived in TX for several years (in Brownwood) but I currently reside in my state of origin, good ole CA. Feel free to add me, you can never have too many motivators!!! Good luck to you and hope things get moving for you really soon!!! :D
  • charly_80
    Options
    Welcome!!! Sending the friend request and best of luck!:smile:

10277143.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hi from ireland!!! good luk on ur journey!!! il send u a friend request!!!
  • kakelly1974
    kakelly1974 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am brand new today and wouldn't mind the support as well. Feel free to add me.

11863588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter