5"6 GW?

Options
Alright, I'm 5"6..GW is between 130-140lbs.

I have a medium-large frame. Here is a pic of me at 185lbs.

001-1.jpg

Pics of you and your CW is always appreciated/welcomed :bigsmile:

Replies

• DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5.5" and I am aiming for 150 lbs right now. I'll probably keep going to 140 though if I feel like I want to. My current pic is in my avatar and on the right in my siggy. :)

Congrats on your awesome loss!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal is around 134. I don't have a pic but I will try to remember to take one tomorrow. I imagine it will look pretty similar to yours as we're about the same current weight. lol
  • Kerie2
    Kerie2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My current goal weight is 153, because that is the exact weight that you are considered to be normal BMI. But ultimately I think I want to be around 138-148. We will see how I feel once I get close to that. My husband is in Afghanistan, just left for his year deployment September 3rd so I have a until mid-tour to try to get the closest I can. He plans on coming home beginning of May or June. Gives me 7-8 months to get my butt in gear!! This morning I went to the gym I just joined and they did a body fat percentage....it was 37% If that isn't motivating me to get in gear I don't know what will!! LOL I haven't taken a before pic but I will try tomorrow.
  • bugsygal89
    bugsygal89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at being 130. I hope to make it to 150 at least, but I know I would rather be in the middle of a normal BMI instead of in the high range :P
  • SUgrad04
    Options
    I have a large-ish frame and am busty, and I will be very happy with 160, but am aspiring to 150. The "girls" aren't filled with helium, after all, so I have to be realistic.
    My lightest after puberty was 145 and I looked great, although I didn't know it at the time.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    My GW is 135 but I may go lower depending on how I feel when I get there :)
  • ilanderton
    ilanderton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal weight right now is to get down to 140 by Christmas. After that I want to try to lose 5 more pounds or so and be somewhere around 135 if my body allows me. so my ultimate goal, 135.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my ultimate goal weight is 125. You can see my pics through my profile. Websites tell me I have a small frame o_O
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my GW is 138. I am currently 143.2, but I am having a heck of a time getting to 140. Lately, my body fat % seems to be creeping up from 29% to 32%. I assume I must be losing muscle weight. Has anyone else had this problem as they approach their GW? The remaining 5 lbs. are sticking to me like glue. Of course, I didn't have the best week last week - missed 1 exercise session and too many indulgences. I wonder if I have just reached the place my body wants to stay. Any thoughts?
  • lisasays
    lisasays Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 1/2 and a small frame. My gw is 120.
  • MountainMamaof2
    Options
    I'm 5'6" also with a med or so frame and weigh 184 right now, and my goal is the same as yours. I hide from the camera currently so don't have any current pics but will take one for my "before" pic soon and post it.
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" with a "medium" frame. I'd like to be between 145-150, although if I go lower I certainly wouldn't mind. I'm currently 221 so I have a loooooooooong way to go :s I have pics in my profile of me around my currency weight. I need all the encouragement I can get, so add me if we are in/near the same boat!
  • wgrape
    wgrape Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" with a "medium" frame. I'd like to be between 145-150, although if I go lower I certainly wouldn't mind. I'm currently 221 so I have a loooooooooong way to go :s I have pics in my profile of me around my currency weight. I need all the encouragement I can get, so add me if we are in/near the same boat!

You will get there! I started at 220, and finally made it into the 160s. I am aiming for 145 as my target. I am also 5'6" with a medium frame.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    115!! See my profile for pics... 115 was my natural maintenance weight until about 2 years ago, when it started creeping up.

On my profile, I have one picture of myself from that weight (115)... then another from somewhere in between (130-ish?), and a couple from my high weight of 145. Can't wait to fit into my clothes again!! I'm back in the 130's as of today and it feels great!! :bigsmile:
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im 5"6 and between 126-128. My goal is 124 and toned. Not looking at the scale as much as my body shape and size now.
  • sally2303
    sally2303 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im also 5"6, I am going to aim for 65kg which is approx 143 pounds. I have a medium to large frame I think - Cant tell you exactly but I remember being a size 8 - small 10 (AUS) in my late teens and still having a D cup bra. (Im late 20's now) I was always told that when I was that size that I didnt want to get any smaller or I would look out of proportion!

When I get closer to this mark I am going to just see how I feel about my size/shape/build and go from there. I will have a fair bit of toning to do when I get there, but it will be worth it.

The best thing for you to do is set an average within the healthy weight range, and when you get closer you can gauge how much more you want to loose and/or start evaluating your progress by the shape/size you want to achieve.

Good luck xoxo Sal
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6", and my current weight is 228. I have set my goal weight at 150 (just within the healty BMI range), but may possibly go down to 140....we'll see.:wink:
  • happymommy40
    Options
    I have a small frame and my GW is 130. I will see how I feel and go from there. My previous regular weight was 120, but that was before babies and my forties, so I will be realistic.
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' and maintaining/trying to build muscle at about 130. I don't really weigh myself anymore, I'm more going by how I look and feel, keeps me sane.

I'm 2 weeks away from finishing P90x, then I'm gonna post some before, during and after photos. I started all of this around 150 lbs and over the last 8 months or so I have lost 20 lbs and got in shape. Pictures coming soon though.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am at 179 right now. I want to get to 140 but I have a small frame so we'll see when I get there if I want to lose more.

This picture is from Sept. 14th I was about 184 lbs:
    9533842_8820.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!