Hi! New to MFP:)

Options
Hi! I'm a new convert from WW to MFP. So far I absolutely love MFP, I just miss the message boards from WW. If anyone wants to be friends, or needs support, add me:)

Replies

• SUgrad04
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new too; only a little over two weeks. But it's been great so far. Good luck!
  • NAVaughn
    Options
    This is a great great site! It never lies.
    Make a goal, and reach your goal.:heart:
  • jaim30
    jaim30 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome. I also have done weight watchers before almost 4 years ago...just getting back on the wagon..been being lazy the last couple of months with lack of excercise and poor eating. so far this week has been better
  • Moonset6
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as of today. First day tracking--was surprised I eat so much and exercise so little! Am determined to improve. Want to think positively and reach my goal. Good luck, fellow FitnessPals!
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi and welcome! please feel free to add me as a friend. I tlike to give my friends encouragement and support and like getting it in return.
    That is one of the best things about this site.
  • haepifeet
    haepifeet Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new too! :smile:
  • JanetM527
    JanetM527 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. I joined two weeks ago and have already lost 9.5 lbs. I cancelled my membership with weight watchers!! This program really motivates me each day. I love the scanner. I'm looking forward to reaching my goal.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me as a friend xx Please put a little message in so I know who you are xx

WW is so expensive for what it is, I personal did not like it, you have to buy this then this ohhhhhhhhhh now put your hand in your pocket for this..

Now this site is free and it works!! Love it xx

Any questions please feel free to ask. xx