Biggest Winner!

Options
Hi friends,
I am also new to the site-just joined a few days ago! I'm just beginning my weight loss journey and have lost 4lbs this week, wahoo! I started my gym's Biggest Winner program and am looking forward to getting myself back to the healthy woman I know I can be. I was just accepted as a Peace Corps Volunteer and am motivated to get myself in shape for the journey-literally and figuratively-ahead. Looking forward to getting to know some new friends and would love to support others on their journey as well!

Replies

• nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    WOw! Sounds exciting!!! Good luck on your journey!! feel free to add me, a person can never have too many motivators!!! :D
  • cindywhitney
    cindywhitney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi There :) I had to check and see if you are in Bellingham, or if somewhere else had a Biggest Winner contest! I'm doing it, too...again :( I gained back my previous loss from the winter contest this summer when I hurt my back and was benched for more than 2 months...unfortunately I kept eating like I was working out. It is amazing once you lose muscle how easy it is to gain weight. I love this site and have learned so much about losing weight, eating enough calories, etc. It is easy and a great tool. Who's team are you on? I'm on Mark's with workouts at 9:15am Monday, and Wednesdays and 10:15am on Fridays. Good luck! It is helpful to know there is a weigh in when deciding whether or not to eat something! Cindy