I am rocking this!!!! Care to join me?

Options
I started my new lifestyle change on January 1st 2011. When I started, I weighed 178 pounds and I am only 4'10. I was having back problems due to having a 42H bra size, I was pre-diabetic and I had knee problems. I could barely put any weight on my right knee without wanting to scream in agony!

I gave birth to my daughter in July of 2010 and weighed 180 pounds when I went in to the hospital for delivery. I weighed 200 when I left from all the fluids that were pumped into me during my stay for the epidural, IV and my C-section. I breast fed my daughter for 4 weeks before no longer being able to and I was down to 154 pounds. I was used to eating almost anything I wanted and losing weight because of all the calories I burned while breastfeeding. So, when I stopped, and kept eating badly, I gained quickly! After the holidays I looked at the pictures and was so disgusted with myself! Was I really that HUGE? I was mortified!

So January rolled around and I decided I was going to work out. I started out slowly just doing a few small exercises with a ball and dumbbells. Then I started to walk. I did that 3 times a week for 30 minutes at a time. That seemed to work some but I needed more. Then I started doing zumba 3 days a week and running 2 days a week for 10 minutes with a knee brace. I started to feel better about myself and the pounds were slowly coming off. I kept up with it (falling off the wagon a lot but getting right back on) and over the period of 9 months, lost 25 pounds. Down 2 pants sizes and 5 bra sizes.

Then I started Turbo Fire and Shakeology. I have lost 10 pounds in the past month so far and have only 20 to get to my goal now. My previous goal was 135 but I'm shooting for 125 because now I know what I'm capable of and I know I can do it! I am so full of energy now from eating better and getting all the vitamins I need every day. My knee has gotten better the past month and I no longer need a knee brace! I can actually breathe when I cross my legs! I am so happy and I have lost another pants size, another bra size and went down a few shirt sizes. 26.5 inches all together so far! I feel wonderful! I am ready for a new chapter and I WILL lose the rest of the weight by January 1st 2012!

Feel free to add me for motivation! I am always looking for people to help me with keeping me accountable and to help me stay motivated! I have come so far and I know you can do the same! We WILL get there together!

Replies

• groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!! People don't realize how much energy excersize gives you once you get past the hump. You have made a great change in your life and it will only get better!. Feel free to add me if you like.
    Jill
  • prinxessdeb
    prinxessdeb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your many successes! Your story is really inspiriing :) Keep up the great work!
  • Kaesize6
    Options
    go gyrll!! keep UP THE GREAATT WORK!!
  • DanielleDuji
    DanielleDuji Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! It's hard when the calories creep up on us. Congrats on your successes!!! (and more to come!)
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, keep up the good job and I'm looking forward to your 1 year post in January!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!