90's Alternative/Rock Favorites

Options
124»

Replies

• bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have just relived my high school years by reading this thread!! LOL
    Aside from all of these wonderful artists, I have a special place in my heart for the Gin Blossoms :)
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention the Afghan Whigs. They released two great albums, Gentlemen and 1965.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    This thread is reminding me that there is a TON of stuff I had when I was in high school that didn't survive the voyage from tapes or CDs to mp3.....time to start building up the music collection again...!!

Better get a friend to make you a mix tape. Haha
    My grad song was "superstar" by love, inc. So classy. :-P
  • branflake5
    Options
    pearl jam- black, NIN- closer, counting crow-s round here, i love 90's rock my favorite decade by far
  • SUgrad04
    Options
    This thread is reminding me that there is a TON of stuff I had when I was in high school that didn't survive the voyage from tapes or CDs to mp3.....time to start building up the music collection again...!!

"Supahstah" just makes me think of Molly Shannon. ;-)
  • razorspells
    Options
    A couple of my favorites are: Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Cold Play, R.E.M., Rob Zombie, Cranberries, Blink 182, All American Rejects, The Breeders, Counting Crows, Dashboard Confessionals, Dave Matthews, Third Eye Blind, Dishwalla, Nickelback, Everclear, Foo Fighters, Death Cab for Cutie and finally All Sarah Mclachlan songs :)

This list will go on and on :laugh:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

"Supahstah" just makes me think of Molly Shannon. ;-)

I'm surprised our class president didn't make us jam our hands into our armpits as we walked off the stage.

Just heard Natalie imbruglia on the radio. "Torn". Ooh and Amanda Marshall, sheryl crow's less optimistic era...