Hello from Derbyshire, UK

Options
Hi, my name is Kath, and after a long struggle with my weight, I had weight loss 5 days ago. So far I'm only allowed a liquid diet, but have found the food tracker tool on here invaluable for keeping track on how much I have managed.
Also I know that over the coming months I will find the 'ticker' very useful, and I hope to get some great tips in the exercise section.

Replies

• LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hello Kath and Welcome! This site has worked well for me. My exercise tip would be commit to some sort of exercise daily. Start small and work your way up. Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:

Lori
  • Nico0211
    Nico0211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    welcome... we all have our ups and down but don't give up!!! :)
  • jensensi
    Options
    Hi Kath, we're practically neighbors! I'm in Notts. There's loads of support on here, if you have any questions at all - there is always someone to help you out and give you that motivation! x
  • frankiesats
    frankiesats Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Based down in Kent! Feel free to add :) Always happy to motivate and support! x
  • frankiesats
    frankiesats Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Based down in Kent! Feel free to add :) Always happy to motivate and support! x
  • karendzar
    Options
    Hi kath, this site is brilliant, and there is always someone around to listen to you - wether you are asking questions or having a moan about life in general, good luck with the weight loss and hope you are soon feeling better, i have quite a few friends in the derbyshire countryside, if you want to add me as a friend, we motivate each other, x