Hello from London, UK

Options
Hi Guys,

My names Stephanie & im fairly new to My Fitness Pal but im loving it already :happy:

I have been trying to lose abit of weight for a while now but always end up stopping and not sticking to a plan but so far I have been ontop of filling in my daily food intake & exercise. I know that it is a lifestyle change that I need to make and just a fad diet.

I would be very grateful for any tips and friends to keep me motivated.

Steph x

Replies

• maudymoo
    Options
    Welcome!! Nice to see anther UK member!! I've been using MFP since June/July and found it really useful. It's less soul destrying than going to WW or SW etc and the fact you can track your exercise is making me move more and really think abut what I'm eating. I had a bad month last month so only really getting back on track this month but I'm determined to get back to what I was a few years ago. Add me if u like and good luck :-)
  • MarinaPacheco
    MarinaPacheco Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie
    I'm in London too and have been using MFP since June. It's really worked for me. I started using it for the calorie counting but what with everyone chatting about their exercise routines I found myself getting more active too which I'm sure has helped with the weight loss, as well as leaving me feeling better about myself than I have in a long time.
  • talilakay2
    talilakay2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome Steph!

I joined ages ago, but have only started using MFP properly for the last 2 weeks, and it's really working for me! Add me as a friend for some motivation if you like :) x
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm in the UK and love MFP. It has done so much for me!
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Hey and welcome to this wonderful world!

I am from the UK too so feel free to add me for lots of support (I'm really good at it) :)

Good luck on your journey! :)
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hi steph, Im just outside the M25 on the NW side. Good luck with your weight loss and feel free to add me
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hello Stephanie (and everyone else). I'm in South London and been with MFP for almost 6 weeks. Enjoying it immensely and I've had great results so far, 9lbs lost and an inch off my waist and chest measurements. The friendship and motivation here is fantastic. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you want to.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome Steph, another Londoner here. MFP is great, you'll find all the tools, advice and support you need to reach your goals here :smile:
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    Welcome from approximately 62 miles away in sunny Northampton! This site is fab. Tracking everything you eat is such a help and is keeping me on track! Also tracking exercise is make me want to move more!
  • Fatymira
    Fatymira Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am in the UK too. Its so nice to have someone from the same country...far easier to exchange recipes and keep motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm from Islington, London.

Please feel free (anyone) too add me.

I've bene here for a while now and am pretty much at goal weight :-)
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Heya Steph! Welcome! I too am a Stephanie in London :D Feel free to add if you want some London mfp mates!
  • mindphluxxx
    Options
    Hey!

I'm from Kent, UK so not that far away! I haven't been using MFP properly for long, but in the time that I have been using it, it really has been a massive help! The community here is awesome as well, there's nothing like a bit of encouragement from friends to keep you motivated :)

Good luck in achieving your goals :D
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Dartford, so almost London. Always welcome new friends if anyone wants to add me :)
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hey Stephanie,
    I hail from Acton and am happy to share with you, please do the same with me as I definitely need help n encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • jade_85
    jade_85 Posts: 96
    Options
    welcome :) im fairly near im from essex . good luck on ur journey :) xx
  • imitz
    imitz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Stephanie,

I am from North London and relatively new here. Goodluck with your weight loss :)))
  • mazp12
    mazp12 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am also from UK so feel free to add me if you like, the more friends you have the more support you have :-)
  • caroline1685
    caroline1685 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    hello stephanie,
    im fairly new to mfp to my 2nd week, im from uk oxfordshire, feel free to add me as a friend
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi
    I'm from London, doing well on this site. The support is great and its so easy to use.
    Feel free to add me ;o)