Tattoo

Options
FireMama_24
FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
Okay so my mom passed April of 2010 and I have been wanting to get a tattoo to always remeber and show how much I love her. I am kinda stuck on where to get it (I have 3 others). But I am wanting to get her signature of when she wrote me a not and signed Mom.......I was thinking on my wrist. But there is also the idea of a red rose with her signature becuase she loved them, just not sure where to put it. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• mindphluxxx
    Options
    Wrist is an awesome place for tattoos that are dedicated to someone- it's an area that you see all the time so can act as a constant reminder. I have 2 feathers on my left wrist in memory of my grandfather!
  • netty129
    Options
    I have a tattoo for my mom (butterfly, body is the cross) on my foot. I also have a tattoo of a note my hubby wrote me, on my wrist. I think they are both great places!!!
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    If it's a fairly small one, the wrist would look quite nice. I have a small rose on my hip and a dragonfly on my ankle.

I lost my Mum in October 2009, so I did the same thing and got a tattoo in her memory. I wanted to stick with the theme of "nature" that I'd got with my other two, so I had a Lily (she was obsessed with Lilies) and a load of dot work done all the way down my ribs, which is a pretty big one!
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I will definatly be posting pictures after.
  • Sweetxoxcheeks
    Options
    I have one on my wrist for my mum who passed away last year
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Your ankle or on the side of your foot could be nice if it has writing (signature)
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You have now got me thinking of having another tattoo - maybe on my wrist!

My Mum used to leave me notes and sign every one with "YELM", which stood for "Your Ever Loving Mother".

I think I would quite like that done nice and small on the inside of my left wrist... It would be so personal and a nice story to tell when people ask what it means.