Hello from Hampshire

Options
just signed up for MFP. Lots to loose. I lost after I had our first baby. Then my father died suddenly and piled on the weight. Then I got pregnant again and we had a wonderful baby girl. After nine months of breast feeding and eating in case I might be hungry later I had gained a total of 20kgs. That is what my 4 year old weighs and i can barely lift him!I have lost 7.5 with careful eating, in the past 8 weeks or so, but just now I could use some support as I continue the journey. I would love encouragement as well as any delicious recipes that anyone would like to share.

Replies

• bumpkinbee
    Options
    Hi there,

im new to MFP too just started my first week on diet chef after yo-yo dieting for so many years!

I have a five year old girl and I don't want her to get my bad eating habits!

Add me as a friend if you like be great to support each other :)

All the best
    Jenny x
  • Hardacre
    Hardacre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jenny.
    Good luck too.
    Ginnie
    X
  • victoria543
    victoria543 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there welcome to MFP its a really friendly site lots of people to spur you on, i lost 7lbs on my own then felt like i needed some support so joined few mths back, best of look x
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also in Hampshire and have 4 children, aged 4 and 6. I have been on MFP since January, and have found it great for weight loss.