Hello from London, UK

Options
2»

Replies

• vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph...I am not from the UK. I am from the US but this is a great place. There is a lot of support if you want it. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • victoria543
    victoria543 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there welcome to MFP im from the uk to and looking for more uk pals, its a really friendly site ive found it a big help. Good luck :smile:
  • Rave1966
    Rave1966 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi from NW London!! I've not been doing this long but love the people here. We all have different starting points and different goals. But the encouragement and commemts I have been getting are a very real help. And on top of that commenting on others progress is a constant reminder that I have to keep focussed myself. Enjoy and make new friends. And good luck!!!! :-D
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHH London is taking over! lol :drinker:

Hello and welcome i'm wiltshire so not too far away from you! enjoy the site and feel free to add me!
    good luck x
  • nettleboo
    nettleboo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    hello im from southampton uk so there are a few brits online :-) welcome to mfp its really good here i love it add me if you like x
  • LouLouUK
    LouLouUK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello from Bucks!

My name is Louise. Welcome and i hope you enjoy the site. Im pretty new too!! There are some great guys on here. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)

And good luck!x
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Another hi from Bucks. Stick with it, MFP is great. Great people and great support.
    Good luck on your venture.
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many Londoners here!

Hello from North London!