Need to make more friends :D

Options
Hi Ive been on MFP for a couple of months or so now but havent really made many friends. Id like to find others out there that are experiencing the same highs and lows as myself as im one of those that needs a major kick up the *kitten* every so often xx

Replies

• psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    welcome!! i have been here since may and am loving it!! feel free to friend me if you like. :bigsmile:
  • zumba_smurf
    Options
    Wow thanks for the fabulous response guys :D
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone needs a good kick up the *kitten* now and then :) add me if you wish
  • stargirl99
    Options
    Hi I joined couple weeks ago and finding it really good, especially writing down exactly what I'm eating! Feel free to add me! Xx
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • ConnieSG
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! It is an awesome website and there is a lot of information and support here. Feel free to add me if you like
  • tilulah1304
    tilulah1304 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i joined in August and i love it! the support is great and i love being able to come here when i feel like giving up.. there are so many great people on this site! feel free to add me.. :flowerforyou:
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm very good at kicking
  • jpresson3
    Options
    Im pretty new here as well. Add me cause I need a lil kickin every now and then as well.

Everyone else please feel free to add me as well.

:laugh:
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I doubt there is ANYONE who doesn't experience highs and lows and who doesn't need a major "kick start" now and then. So you are in good company. I hope you find the encouragement and help you need here. Good luck!! You can add me too.
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Friends request on the way!
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    Hi all,

I would love to make some friends with similar goals to myself (check out my profile!)

Nikki xxx
  • AJPTRF
    Options
    Hi there, I have been looking for more too! You can add me if you like. I have been a member on here for awhile, but have not really lost anything. I need more motivation and support than I can give myself.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck with your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here. It is a great community to be a part of!!
  • meaganstokes1
    meaganstokes1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am fairly new as well. I am amazed at how supportive everyone is here. I need friends too!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Oi! I said I'm very good at providing the motivation you require in the form of butt kicking!
  • Lov3lif3
    Lov3lif3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi.

Welcome, I am new too. Joined yesterday and counting cal's. I will try and log onto this at least once a day as I will track and plan the following day's food as well. Joined a gym, have my induction tomorrow. Add me as a friend if you like :) xx
  • Lov3lif3
    Lov3lif3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've added you as a friend, sent request x
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Hey there!

Feel free to add me for support.

Good luck with your journey. :)
  • haepifeet
    haepifeet Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I can totally relate to your story as well! We're here to motivate and cheer you on! Sending you a friend request :D