Chalean extreem or 30 day shred?

Any recommendations on which one is better to do first? How fast do you see results?

Replies

• lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    I have not heard of Chalean extreem but am planning on starting 30 day shred if you want we can do it together and be accountability partners... in a way just an idea =)
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    OMG!!!! I just posted about this on my Facebook...........every woman, in my opinion should do Chalean Extreme!!!!!! I am currently in round 4, week 4 and here are some of the reasons why I LOVE this program so much!

The workouts themself are short! Only about 35-40 min and in that short amount of time, Chalene works your entire body, not just one muscle group.

It leans you out and building muscle burns fat!

It's fun and Chalene is a huge inspiration!

You will see results fast! A frend of mine lost 30lbs recently doing Chalean Extreme!!! I highly recommend it! If you have any questions or anything, let me know.
  • I did 30 day shred, it's 30 mins and I have my result pics posted on my page. It made some major changes in my body.
  • fnkygrl
    fnkygrl Posts: 46
    I'm still waiting for the DVDs to arrive so I think I'll have a look at them and decided which one will b best to start with

Thank for everyones replys! :)
  • Chalean Extreme for sure! You will LOVE your results! Eat clean too though!