Not Obese for the first time in 18 years

Options
tycholien
tycholien Posts: 33 Member
I decided to sort my self out and get rid of the extra weight I am carrying just over 2 months ago.

Today I've weighed in and I've now lost 2 stone and am no longer obese! I have a way to go to hit my target weight of 80Kg (I am 102.5 at the moment) but I am going to do it.

I wouldn't have managed to change my diet and way of living with myfitnesspal.

Replies

• stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Congratulatons! That is awesome!
  • Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Well done on your awesome progress so far!!! I was 95kg and obese, I'm 77 now and halfway to being normal (hate that word) I live in New Zealand and have just heard that 28% of kiwis are obese :noway: Good on us for changing our lives :happy:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    wonderful!!! I bet that's an amazing feeling, I know it was for me when I left the "evil O" zone... and entered the less-evil Overweight zone. :D

Keep it up! You can do this!
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must be proud :)
  • Seagazer
    Options
    Well done ! Really pleased for you, I have 3 kilo to go til I can say the same.....hoping to be there by Thanksgiving !
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!! I cant wait to get to that point... 3 more lbs to go! Keep up the good job, I know you can do it!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tycholien
    tycholien Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
  • shaynes14
    shaynes14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That must be a wonderful feeling! I am looking forward to that goal myself with 4 lbs. to go.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep it up. You can do it!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss.
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Good for you!!!!! :)
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!