Lovely NSV :)

Options
Lovely NSV today :) A workmate complimented me on how good I looked and then asked if I was aiming for a specific weight so I told her I still wanted to lose between a stone and a stone and a half. She then told me that she thought I'd already gained the perfect figure but best of luck in the rest of my journey! :bigsmile:

Hubby also told me I look great this morning! Smiley face today!! :-) :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :love:

Replies

• stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    It's always great when someone notices:)
  • KitCatMcG
    KitCatMcG Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Reading about NSVs is one of my favourite things :)
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    it is really nice when someone notices. the other day a girl at work told me that she wanted toned arms like me. ha!! i think i still have plenty of work to do, but she thinks my arms look great. awesome!!!

great job on your NSV :-) I am proud
  • gilltaitt
    Options
    it is really nice when someone notices. the other day a girl at work told me that she wanted toned arms like me. ha!! i think i still have plenty of work to do, but she thinks my arms look great. awesome!!!

great job on your NSV :-) I am proud

wow! that really is awesome! It really is fab when someone notices!

I too am proud of you and your NSV!! :happy:
  • JuniorTaitt
    JuniorTaitt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Woooo!! u r kicking *kitten* girl!
    Very proud!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    AWWW YES!!! ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND COMPLIMENTS ARE THE SOME OF THE BEST MOTIVATIONS!!! CONGRATS!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!