Low sugar diet - Jorge Cruise

Options
Is anyone doing the low sugar Jorge Cruise diet? He advocates 15 grams of sugar a day. Myfitnesspal has me set at 24. What I am realizing is that 1 glass of milk puts me at 12, so I am now looking at options for my calcium. What are other people doing about sugar, milk, calcium?

Replies

• dn123
    dn123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Try unsweetened dairy milk alternatives; ie: rice, almond, coconut, hemp.
    Personally I'm partial to the almond milk, and I know some brands contain more calcium than dairy milk with 0 grams of sugar.

Good luck!
  • DoDar
    DoDar Posts: 4
    Options
    I am trying to do the Jorge Cruize plan, but how do you know what the sugars are.. My fitness pal does not have a categories for sugar.. Is there a way to add that category? I really think this will work. Great food and you can have pizza, tacos, etc...
  • DoDar
    DoDar Posts: 4
    Options
    Figured out how to program myfitnesspal to accommodate the Low Carb plan.. Yeah.. I need a buddy to do this with.
  • jaks97
    jaks97 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do the Jorge Cruize plan, but how do you know what the sugars are.. My fitness pal does not have a categories for sugar.. Is there a way to add that category? I really think this will work. Great food and you can have pizza, tacos, etc...

I think I am going to try it this week, My sugar is high, it is on your goals under custom, I switched mine today to 15 I am not sure what to set my carbs at though