Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Getting back in shape

Hi,

I'm brand new here.
My goals are shedding some pounds and training for at least half a marathon next year.
I've quit smoking 3 months ago which was quite an achievement because i smoked 3-4 packs a day, now it's time for the next step.

Replies

• Good for you and welcome! What half are you doing nect year?
  • gentsevetzak
    gentsevetzak Posts: 147 Member
    ;-) Thx for your comment this seems like a very nice community
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Congrats on quiting smoking, that will definitely help things out
  • Good to hear that you have quite smoking! Now on to a more healthier you!!! This is a great place to work on weight loss. There is also a lot of really super people here to encourage you along the way. Welcome
  • gentsevetzak
    Congrats on quiting smoking, that will definitely help things out

I knew it would make a big difference but quitting smoking has really turned my life around, i have 10 times more energy and i feel much happier. Anyone thinking about quitting smoking feel free to message me.
  • gentsevetzak
    Good to hear that you have quite smoking! Now on to a more healthier you!!! This is a great place to work on weight loss. There is also a lot of really super people here to encourage you along the way. Welcome

Thx!!

14 pounds since july that's not bad!