On Day 1-5 of 30DS? Let's chat!!

Options
Hey, all~~

I started 30 Day Shred Monday and did day 2 yesterday. I am only on Level 1 this week. It's my first time with 30DS.

I've noticed lots of others (that aren't on my friends lists) that have started this week, or plan to start this week. I am looking for a few buddies, other than my bf who is doing it with me.

Wanna join forces and keep each other motivated? I'd love to share before after pics with a group of cohorts that went through it with me. I'd also love to have a group of mutually supportive people to chat about our respective journeys with....especially since I think my housemate is totally over hearing about my efforts....you know how that goes, lol.

Any takers?? Let's do this. I am PUMPED :bigsmile:

Replies

• StephW1990
    Options
    I started yesterday :) feel free to add me !! :)
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday as well.. I am doing Level 1 Beginners in the morning and Level 1 Advance in the evenings..I just sent you a request!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I just started last week. I'm not doing it daily for 30 days, my plan is to do it 3-4x a week for about 6 weeks or so. I also play on a volleyball league and bowl on a league which gives me two days with very little time at home.

I'm loving it so far! I actually think level 1 is pretty easy, minus the push ups that I have to modify. I started with 10lb weights but just got some 5lb weight so I can give it 100% and not struggle so much. I was really sore the first time, have been drinking lots of water and protein shakes about 20 mins before the last two sessions and the soreness is hardly noticable. Can't wait for level two!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2...crazy me didn't measure and do no clothes pics. I vvas to pumped to get started.lol I can tell LOTs of change. I did each level ten days. I try not to skip a day,because I found it harder the next time. I understand some have to,but I say push it and if you are sore doing the next day vvorks it out....if you have to break be sure and vvalk are something.
    Best of luck
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    WooHoo---Got 3 new friends to rock this month of 30DS---

My scale says I lost 2.5 lbs since Monday. That is more of a loss than I have experienced in any one week. I don't trust it, so I am not recording til Friday :wink:
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2...crazy me didn't measure and do no clothes pics. I vvas to pumped to get started.lol I can tell LOTs of change. I did each level ten days. I try not to skip a day,because I found it harder the next time. I understand some have to,but I say push it and if you are sore doing the next day vvorks it out....if you have to break be sure and vvalk are something.
    Best of luck

I agree!!! I tried to start at the beginning of this month, gave myself a day off then it led to two day and three days off.. I am going to go straight thru with the 30days because its hard to get back on track when you take a break
  • mandemonious
    Options
    Me too! Every day for 30 days is my goal. It's only 20 minutes.....

I see some people saying they are on level 10...my DVD only goes up to Level 3...? Are there more advanced DVDs?
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Hey can I be in too?
    I can't start until tomorrow as I have class until late tonight but I definitely want to do it!

I did it back in June, didn't lose a ton of weight, but lost A LOT of inches! Then came vacations and falling off the wagon lol so i'm back where I started then.

For those of you who haven't done it before - TAKE "BEFORE" MEASUREMENTS AND PICTURES!!!

Looking forward to this!
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm in, started on Monday to and my goal is everyday for 30 days too!!
  • mandemonious
    Options
    All are welcome :happy: As long as this is week 1, we will all finish within days of each other, so I think that is perfect.

We can use this forum to motivate each other, since there are about 6 or so of us now. PMs and comments are of course welcome and motivating. If y'all aren't too shy, maybe we can all share our before/after shots with each other.

Losing inches is LOSING, so I'll take it!! The scale is really nothing more than a gravity indicator. Sometimes I think gravity picks on me :laugh:
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'll be on day 5 today! Feel free to add me :) It totally helps to have someone to keep you accountable !
  • teenyinni
    Options
    I'm planning to start today! I won't be doing the 30 days consecutively because I know from experience w/ 30 DS that it gets old pretty quickly. So, I plan to mix things up and do other workouts as well.
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will start today! I have started before and saw results but didn't finish. :(

Looking forward to feeling good again!
  • karalmeier
    Options
    I just started the Shred on Monday as well! Today will be day 3 :D I am sore all over, but no pain no gain ;) Feel free to add me!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have a challenge going on. It's a bit late into the month but youre welcome to join. Just look on the forum for 30 Day Shred October