A Little NSV

Options
suemar74
suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
My boss just came back from a doctor appointment with McDonald's. He brought me 2 sausage burritos, a hash brown and a coffee, my old favorite McDonald's breakfast. I yelled at him (he's doing WW so he should know better). Then I thanked him. Then I plugged just the burritos into MFP and saw red number all across the board...and that was if I didn't eat lunch or an afternoon snack.

The old-old me would have wanted it and eaten it because it smelled good, even though I wasn't hungry. The newer-old me would have eaten it, to be nice, even though I wasn't hungry, and I didn't want it.

The new-new me asked him if he would be insulted if I re-gifted the food to the guys. He laughed and said not at all.

I kept the coffee :)

Crisis averted. Willpower intact.

Replies

• mdorman8313
    mdorman8313 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    YAY! Way to go! That'll continue to pay off, for sure! ;)
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    WTG!!! :bigsmile:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Look at you making all the right choices! Congratulations! This is NOT a little NSV but a big one, changing old eating habits is hard.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a "little NSV"...great job!
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    That is awesome. Good for you!!
  • timothyjkiser
    timothyjkiser Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story and a great decision! Your body thanks YOU!
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You are Great! I don't know if I could turn it down if it was bought just for me. Way to go!
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel good...especially knowing how horrible I would have felt if I had eaten them.

Although I should have snagged the Monopoly piece first. Darn it!
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Good choice! You deserve a lil pat on the back :happy:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Very nice NSV:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!