Umm.. "Private time"?

Options
So, does anyone take into calorie burning during amorous activities? I was thinking about it last night that sometimes after I've finished at the gym for the day and I'm out of calories but would LOVE a treat, I could get in some action with my other half and then have enough calories that I can have some frozen yogurt or something...but how would that get registered?:blushing:

Replies

• kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have a chart that I received when I did a weight loss challenge for work. It says that you burn 125 calories per 30 minutes of "private time". :bigsmile:
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Too cute :) lol
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Never thought about it. Guess I better start subtracting those calories :)
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    We call that "sexercise"...lol
  • JaimeBrown5
    Options
    125 for 30 minutes? Nice! Frozen yogurt is going on the grocery list!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    I have a chart that I received when I did a weight loss challenge for work. It says that you burn 125 calories per 30 minutes of "private time". :bigsmile:

thats some mild private time.

i was thinking 600 cals an hour haha
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    I say why not?? One of my mfp friends does this. You can calculate your calories burned based on your weight using this site:
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    It wouldnt be anything measurable unless you are doing it for hours.. I would just call it a bonus
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options

OMG 30 mins....i wish lol:devil:
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    :happy: Bless you, very tactful!

My other half keeps on telling me that Kelly Brook "never goes to the gym and maintains her womanly curves through lots of 'private time'" ...I think he's hopeful I will adopt her 'workout schedule' :laugh:
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

hahha that's what i was thinking
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Ditto.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options

OMG 30 mins....i wish lol:devil:

I know right!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    It wouldnt be anything measurable unless you are doing it for hours.. I would just call it a bonus

wouldn't be anything measurable?! :noway:
    I think you need to do some research or you need to spice things up.

here's another resource calories burned calculator:
    http://www.dietandfitnesstoday.com/calories-burned-calculator.php
  • ladyrhees
    Options
    I tried looking up "sex" in the database a while back and got "none found", that cracked me up pretty good. I record sexercise under "calisthenics", either the mild/moderate effort or vigorous, lol. :happy:
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    It would take more calories figuring out how many calories I burned....wait that didn't sound right....I'd be lucky to get 30 minutes in....uh, I mean....does alone time count?.... oh nevermind!
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    It would take more calories figuring out how many calories I burned....wait that didn't sound right....I'd be lucky to get 30 minutes in....uh, I mean....does alone time count?.... oh nevermind!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PeachyKeene
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JaimeBrown5
    Options
    This is just for dessert-having purposes, I'm happy with any extra calories though! But just enough for some dessert if I'm strapped for leeway is fabulous! Don't want to kill the poor guy - save that for after girls' nights out to our favourite dessert restaurant!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I guess how much you burn would depend who was on top....I need to switch things up a bit so I can burn more calories during our "private time". He'll like it :smile: