Object

Options
Why can't the ladies of MFP treat me like a person and not just a piece of meat (or tofu)? I have feelings inside this beautiful face. If you prick me, do I not bleed? If you tickle me, do I not laugh? If you poison me, will I not die?

Replies

• voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Honestly fly, with a face like that, I just don't know.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I personally think its the pigtails... drives the women batsh*t CRAZY!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    *pulls your pigtails.

*runs away screaming.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    OP you wanna hang out?
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Oh My!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that picture is working quite well as an appetite suppressant right now. *shudder*
  • Leanne1795
    Options
    We are all just so damn jealous of your good looks!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I can't even go to a bar without someone saying - hey your that hot guy from MFP. The free drinks and all are nice, but then I'm stuck doing the walk of shame that next morning. Then they never call. They say they'll call... but they never do. And I sit out on the street in front of that pay phone for hours just waiting for a call.
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    We are all just so damn jealous of your good looks!

Yes, that is totally it.
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I can't even go to a bar without someone saying - hey your that hot guy from MFP. The free drinks and all are nice, but then I'm stuck doing the walk of shame that next morning. Then they never call. They say they'll call... but they never do. And I sit out on the street in front of that pay phone for hours just waiting for a call.

lol