New member looking for Fitness Pals

Options
Hello MFP!! Like everyone else I'm on a journey to live a healthy life. I've done it on my own and of course that gets old and boring. I'm looking for some extra motivation from others who are like me. I've been using this site for about 5 days and I love it. This is a great tool to stay on top of calories especially when I dine outside the house. I'm looking forward to a new me and I'm excited!

Replies

• andlovesaidn0
    Options
    welcome feel free to add me!
  • dkvote
    dkvote Posts: 58
    Options
    Me TOO!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me too!
  • soonerchick14
    soonerchick14 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on MFP for about 3 months and have definitely seen a benefit! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, it's much mote fun with friends...
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your Fitness Pal! Add me!
  • Granny1227
    Options
    me too
  • pandsmomCheryl
    pandsmomCheryl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you now - welcome to MFP !!
  • helen0241
    Options
    welcome!! Feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • angelinerstetzko
    Options
    Hey everyone!

This will be great especially cause you're all new!

TODAY!

Wednesday, I propose we all do something a little fun and helpful to each other. Let's all message and challenge each other to mini work outs!

Write on each other's profiles with a mini challenge (ie: 15 pushups, 30 second plank, 20 tummy tucks, 25 crunches, etc...be creative but reasonable!) and along with each challenge, remind them to drink at least a 1/2 cup of water.

Yes, I'm totally serious. No matter where we are, we have to stop what we're doing (with in reason) and do these things. It will help us get through not only hump day, but these hump pounds!

Who's in??
    So far it's me, thetiwi1890, effiek and suzieq5688. Add all of us and challenge throughout the day if you want to join :)

Welcome to MFP :)
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want! :)
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Hey and welcome!

Feel free to add me for some more support and motivation!

Good luck on your journey :)
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I started on this site last month and I love it! Always looking for new pals to help motivate and keep me motivated!