Back to MFP after a failed attempt at Slimming world

Options
Hi Guys!

Well I have returned to MFP as this seems to be the only thing I can really stick to. I originally started this in January and lost a stone by May/June time. I then did Weight watchers and lost 8lbs only to put it back on again over the course of my summer holiday this year. I hve gradually put back on all the weight I had lost earlier this year and I am back at square one again!

I signed up to Slimming world about 6 weeks ago and I lost a grand total of 2lbs and then put it back on again. I am really struggling with my will power and just can not stop eating! I LOVE food so much at the moment.

I started MFP Monday again, so fingers crossed I will have some success again!

Im From Kent in the UK by the way.

:) x

Replies

• Alice230
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I know you can do it!
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Good luck and just remember - one day at a time! If you need a friend feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • Tantrisis
    Options
    Sounds very fammiliar, I too joined weight watchers, lost 10 put on 11, joined again and then I found this webpage and I know it can work, how ever the key is to try and keep on track the moment we get off that beaten path is the moment the pounds get packed back on.
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You can do this! MFP has made me much more aware of what I'm eating and keeps me from over indulging. Good luck!