Hello All..New and very excited!!!

Options
I went for my annual physical today and my doctor suggested this site when I told her that I'm ready to make a change in my life. I have 4 beautiful children to live for so I need to get healthy ASAP!! I really need any support.

Replies

• chocolatefairey
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!

You have most certainly come to the right place!

Feel free to add me for that support.

Good luck :)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    way to go doc for suggesting this site! i love it. hope you do as well. add me if you like. im always up for new friends :-)
  • himiller3
    Options
    Welcome!

This is a great site and most the people here are very helpful, feel free to add me :)
  • himiller3
    Options
    Welcome!

This is a great site and most the people here are very helpful, feel free to add me :)
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined this site just to track my weight loss because I need to lose 12lbs to join the US Navy, then I started viewing these boards and you will find a bunch of wonderful people on here willing to help and support you and just to let you know you're not alone!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • KarenG1213
    Options
    Hi! What a great doctor to recommend MFP! This is an amazing site with alot of nice people eager to motivate and support you in your journey to fitness and health. Feel free to add me and good luck! :smile:
  • KarenG1213
    Options
    Welcome! I joined this site just to track my weight loss because I need to lose 12lbs to join the US Navy, then I started viewing these boards and you will find a bunch of wonderful people on here willing to help and support you and just to let you know you're not alone!

Feel free to add me! :)

What an awesome reason to lose weight! Friend me if you like and good luck! :happy:
  • retta11
    retta11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This site is the most help for logging food, exercises, recipes! I just LOVE it! and it WORKS! This truely is the right place to be for weight loss! Add me if you want...it does help to have support contacts! :)
  • crissyking
    crissyking Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! feel free to add me i would love to support you in your weight loss journey.:smile:
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined this site to lose weight for my family as well! I just had a daughter in June and want her to enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me!
  • PamelaLavender
    PamelaLavender Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome. This site is great.
    Please feel free to add me.
    Sending you an invite.

Best of Wishes on your Weight Loss Journey.

Rylnn