Now I get this NSV stuff...

Options
So I've had my first two NSV's... at first I was like, eh, it's not a huge deal, I'll just get in shape and I'll see it on the scale too. Well, the scale hasn't been moving as much, but that's fine. I went in a belt notch already, and when I got dressed for work this morning I didn't have to pull my shirt out to hide the gut. Normally I have to pull the shirt out to make sure that I have just the barest amount of material tucked into my pants to make sure my stomach is hidden. Not today. I don't have a "flat" stomach at all, but it's a lot more damn manageable.

Replies

• mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good start to the day. Congrats!
  • greineyed1
    Options
    Awesome! Losing weight and working toward a goal is so rewarding! Keep up the awesome work guy!!
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Bravo!! Keep it up.
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work and it is the little things that mean the most!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Yaaa for you!:flowerforyou:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good start.

You can do it, just keep on going.

Best wishes
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    great work! sometimes it feels like numbers are all that matter but NSVs are the truest way of knowing you are on the right path! :)

It is so much more about inches than lbs! Inches are a much better way of gauging overall health! :)

Just wait until that shirt is so big you're swimming in it! :)
  • slk1nc
    slk1nc Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started on here and I'm still trying to figure out what NSV stands for? I'm sure it's something obvious, but I can't figure it out?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!