BLOATING!

Options
Okay, i'm quite slim, 5'3 and 24'' waist, but I have a MAJOR problem!
I wake up in the morning with a 24'' waist, but as soon as I eat anything I bloat so badly! My waist is generally around 3''s bigger before I go to bed, it's so frustrating!
Why do I bloat this badly?
I eat very healthily, and don't drink diet drinks, and drink ALOT of water, so what's the cause?
Please somebody help? :/

Okay, i've made my food diary public?

Replies

• aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    open ur diary so ppl can see wat ur eating!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Without seeing your food diary I'm going to guess that you may be eating salt rich foods, it could be your norm, or even gas.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Perhaps IBS or a food intolerance? Or the fact you are eating a lot of fruit/veg/carbs/dairy?

Lots of reasons, if you have pain with it, see a doctor-will probably be minor and be able to give you some stuff to help it settle, but everyone fluctuates through the day... the food and drink has to go somewhere! It's life, happens to everyone!
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    i am not as slim...but im with you on this one. I wake up and think, hmm i feel skinny today. Then by the end of the day, not so much...even on my better eating days.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    i am not as slim...but im with you on this one. I wake up and think, hmm i feel skinny today. Then by the end of the day, not so much...even on my better eating days.

I feel the same way....also you must check what are you eating....I have noticed that orange juice makes me feel bloated, so I had stopped drinking orange juice....Just listen to your body...it tells you how your body reacts to certain food and drinks...notice it like I did...and change your food/drink intake like I did....
  • stephaniej05
    Options
    You are always going to look skinnier in the morning cause you're coming off a fast and you're dehydrated. Think about it, you haven't had anything to eat or drink for 8 hours...
  • BelleEns
    BelleEns Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bread does it do me. I can look skinny at times during the day (not just first thing) and look 5months pregnant the next!