Replies

• amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    no pudge brownie mix. Pink box.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    hungry girl has a recipe that uses peanut butter and pumpkin :)
  • aja0104
    aja0104 Posts: 10
    Options
    No pudge fudge! ha! I love it!
  • nicoledenyse
    Options
    i buy the box of light brownie mix and you use one can of pumkin and thats it. bake as directed ! :) there soooo yummy and moist
  • blakeman187
    Options
    These ones were awesome

1 Scoop of Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
    2 TBSP of Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Chocolate Pudding Mix
    1 TSP of Baking Powder
    1/4-1/3 Cup of Water - Slowly add this
    Packet of Splenda or Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
    1 TSP of Olive Oil
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You can mix a package of dry brownie mix (any type you like!) with a can of pumpkin.

Tastes good and lets you get that chocolate fix!!! Same idea as the beans -- very low cal :)
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    http//:www.thegraciouspantry.com/clean-eating-brownies/ I made these without the marshmellow topping. Really very good. one brownie 217 calories.
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Apparently these are 82 cals per serving and 0g of fat, yes that does say 0g!!! Think I'll be making these!!!

http://vegetarian.about.com/od/desertrecipes/r/fatfreebrownies.htm
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    try this out
    http://www.channel4.com/4food/recipes/tv-show/cook-yourself-thin-recipes/turkish-delight-chocolate-brownies-recipe
    whihc has baked sweet potato in instead of some of the fat!

or these coocies which use egg whites and v. dark chocolate ( a bit like meringue but a cookie)
    http://www.channel4.com/4food/recipes/tv-show/cook-yourself-thin-recipes/beacon-hill-cookies-recipe

enjoy
  • mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    If you like Hungry Girl, here is a link to some Brownie ideas.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/biteout/show/2077
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am going to try this I love brownies!
  • Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    How funny, i was just going to post this recipe as a separate post and then saw this. i made these last night and they were amazing!

just be careful how many you eat as each one as about 100 calories - although everything in them is amazingly good for you. But too much of anything is not good.

Raw Brownie Balls - makes 10 balls.

1 cup of pitted dates
    1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 cup raw almonds
    pinch of salt

in a food processor grind all the ingredients until they resemble course bread crumbs.
    then roll 10 little balls with the mixture. If it doesn't stick together very well add a very small amount of water to mixture (about 1 teaspoon).

Put the balls in the freezer to set for a few minutes.

you can eat them like that, or if you want to make them even more delicious but a little more calorie dense roll them then in melted dark chocolate them shredded coconut, then back in the freezer until they set. Doing this makes them about 200 calories each if you make 10 balls from the mixture.

so yummy!
  • Biancalee76
    Options
    Zucchini Brownies

1/2 cup vegetable oil
    3/4 splenda sugar blend
    2 tsp vanilla extract
    2 cups all-purpose flour
    1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 1/2 tsp baking soda
    1 tsp salt
    2 cups shredded zucchini
    1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) I didn't count these, because I don't like nuts. It will change your count.

Directions:
    1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
    2. In a large bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, and 2 tsp vanilla extract until well blended. Combine the flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, baking soda, and salt in another bowl; stir into the sugar mixture. (this will look pretty crumbly yet until you add the zucchini) Fold in the zucchini and your walnuts (if adding nuts). (I actually kinda mixed the zucchini in really well with the rest of the mixture because I was worried that it still looked pretty dry and I mixed it until it was moist) Spread into pan.
    3. Bake for 25 to 30 mins. in the oven, until the brownies spring back when gently touched.

It's 126 cal per brownie, makes 15.

These are excellent!
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Brownies!: (tastes like brownie/fudge)
    15oz can black beans, drianed and rinse (I could only find 19oz cans, and worked fine)
    1/4 unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 tsp. espresso powder
    3/4 egg whites
    3 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
    3/4 cups agave nectar
    1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
    1 tsp. Vanilla

Blend beans, cocoa powder, espresso, egg whites, and whole wheat flour for 1 minutes. (I blended the beans by them self first to make sure they were well blended and smooth before adding anything else)
    Than add agave nectar, butter, and vanilla and blend for another minute.

Grease 8X8 pan, cook @ 350 for 20 mins and than 300 for 5 minutes!

If you want a little bit more of a chocolaty boost, add 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips!
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    have you ever tried to make raw brownies? They are healthy and taste SOOOOOOOOOO goood

This!

also, you can add 1 Tbs. flax meal mixed with 2 Tbs. water to replace the egg in regular boxed mix. You can add banana puree, pumpkin puree, and/or applesauce for some or all of the oil. I've never replaced ALL of it, but I've replaced a good bit and it's still awesome.

But in my experience, black bean brownies suck
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Brownies!: (tastes like brownie/fudge)
    15oz can black beans, drianed and rinse (I could only find 19oz cans, and worked fine)
    1/4 unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 tsp. espresso powder
    3/4 egg whites
    3 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
    3/4 cups agave nectar
    1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
    1 tsp. Vanilla

Blend beans, cocoa powder, espresso, egg whites, and whole wheat flour for 1 minutes. (I blended the beans by them self first to make sure they were well blended and smooth before adding anything else)
    Than add agave nectar, butter, and vanilla and blend for another minute.

Grease 8X8 pan, cook @ 350 for 20 mins and than 300 for 5 minutes!

If you want a little bit more of a chocolaty boost, add 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips!

Was the unsweetened cocoa powder a 1/4 cup? All it says is 1/4 unsweetened cocoa powder. And is that 3/4 cup egg whites?
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    90 calorie fiber one brownies.

Absolutely THIS!! They are delicious and are on my dairy nearly every day! Thank God Costco sells a big box.
  • ajcobos
    Options
    Fiber One Brownies...90 calories...taste pretty good
  • realc4ever
    Options
    this recipe uses 100 % natural ingredients. I love them as it helps curb my sweet tooth and they are simple to make.

http://youtu.be/757WSMxQ3WE