Anyone else have this problem???!!

Options
Before starting my fitness pal I consistently ran (well I consider it a jog, I wasn't fast by any means). I used to be able to jog 3 to 3 and a half miles without an issue. I took a jogging class the last semester of college (this last spring) and I did well in it, no issues. I took a long break between ending that class and starting my fitness pal in August. I tried to start running again, but for some reason every time I try to run I have this stinging pain in my right hip (or what seems like my hip). I looked it up online and found out I may have strained or pulled my tensor fasciae latae (I think).

I walk every day for about an hour or a little more as my exercise of the day. I figure walking won't hurt it nearly as bad as running would. I tried several times to run even for 10 minutes and the pain becomes pretty bad. Anyone know about this problem or could suggest what you think is wrong? The slight pain is a consistent thing throughout the day, it's never gone away completely since it began.

Replies