Anyone out there from Western Canada?

Options
I am from Regina, SK looking for people close to me or at least in my weather region. I need someone to sympathize with me when the weather turns nasty and I can't be outside exercising.

Replies

• msjaxn69
    Options
    I'm friends with Amandavictoria80 who's from Winnipeg. Check her out!
  • LittleFootHafner
    Options
    I'm not Western, but in Ontario...
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from Calgary. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can commiserate about the winter together.....although at least we have Chinooks here from time-to-time!
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am from Victoria, but have lived in Cold Lake AB for 4 or 5 years now. I can totally sympathize with the weather :ohwell: (even though I still love the snow). Anyone else who can sypmpathize, feel free to add me as well. I need the motivation when its -40.
  • polly1973
    Options
    I'm originally from Regina, living in MB now
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I am in Stoon!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I used to be only an hour and a half away from Regina (my hometown) but now I'm just north of Saskatoon...and dreading the winter...lol
  • lilsnowbird
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am from Alberta and I just heard on the radio this morning that Alberta is supposed to see the COLDEST winder in 20 years.....so guessing the -50C we had last winter wasn't cold enough.....oh yay!!!! NOT
  • chevysarah
    Options
    Kelowna area!! :)
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am from Alberta and I just heard on the radio this morning that Alberta is supposed to see the COLDEST winder in 20 years.....so guessing the -50C we had last winter wasn't cold enough.....oh yay!!!! NOT

Oh boy...if that's true I hope you guys keep all the cold!!!
  • GawleyValley
    Options
    I'm from Calgary, AB. :smile:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I read that yesterday Sask was supposed to have the coldest winter in 20 years.. my first thought was WTF -50C + winchill was't freakin cold enough? and then I quickly changed to "Oh dear god that means the penguins really will be moving into my back yard. " lol