Best workout DVDs with Dancing

Options
Hi all!

I want to purchase some DVDs for home workouts. Which do you like that incorporate dance moves? I'm hoping my son will work out with me. He's fit but DANG he needs some rhythm! *grin*

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Replies

• MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam - not really "dancing" but kickboxing mixed with dancy moves. It's SOOOOO fun!!!! Even my husband likes it! And good music too!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Zumba Fitness :smile:
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    <
    Completely, totally ADDICTED to Zumba. Roughly $60 for like 6 DVDs and toning sticks. The DVDs have several choices, including toning, beginner level with step breakdown, and 20 minute cardio for those times you need to work out but can't do the hour. (I really do NOT work for them - promise!)
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    Turbo Jam - not really "dancing" but kickboxing mixed with dancy moves. It's SOOOOO fun!!!! Even my husband likes it! And good music too!

Agreed! My 1 1/2 year old always dances when it comes on. And it is extrememly fun!!!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs and Rockin' Body by Shaun T.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I would ay Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire though both are not not super "dancey", but they are a lot of fun and great workouts! There is also Zumba and even Hip Hop Abs. You may also want to check out www.collagevideo.com for other workout dvds...They are tons on there! Good Luck!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I <3 Richard Simmons OLD SCHOOl Sweatin' to the Oldies. My hubby does it with me.
  • mzpharrell
    mzpharrell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I LOVE HIP HOP ABS!!! AND IT IS FUN!!
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Well, I would consider TurboFire sort of dancing. Best cardio program and best music EVER IMO. Here's a video to give you an idea: http://getfitwithelaine.blogspot.com/2011/10/turbofire-sizzle.html