Im a newbie to the site!!!

Options
Hello!
My names Katelyn, I am new to MFP but have been on this journey since July of 2010. I Joined WW in Sept 2010 and have been doing that since, and have to admit I love it! I have lost a total of 66.2 lbs todate and plan on losing at least another 70! I know I can do it. Im hoping to find some motivation here and hope in some way I can motivate/inspire/help others who are on this bumpy road. I am currently still tracking my points and calories on here...but am having a hard time actually eating my points without going over my calories. I will figure it out and find the right amount of calories to consume for equal out my points. If this works out, I might lose the ww and just do this. Who knows! But in the mean time, hello, nice to meet you all and feel free to contact me with anything you wanna know! <3

Replies

• PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Welcome! And way to go on your success that is awesome!!

Feel free to add me if you like. I can always use pointers and motivation =-.)
  • xsnuffyx
    xsnuffyx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) feel free to add me if you'd like, and good luck!
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am sure you will do great, congratulations on the weight loss :)
  • xlovemehalwaiyzx
    Options
    welcome to mfp! hope your able to reach your goal! add as a friend if you like!!
    ~Britt
  • pattynava
    pattynava Posts: 331
    Options
    Welcome...and Congrats on a job well done already.....add me also if you'd like :happy:
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I also did WW and reached goal weight and maintained for a while before discovering MFP. I tracked both points and calories too, and finally decided to drop the point thing. I've continued to maintain without a problem. I am still a Lifetime member of WW, so do still go to meetings at least once a month to get new idea, hear of other's struggles and relate to my own, and for just general extra help staying on track.

Good luck to you!

Friend me if you want.
  • neonpinknoodles
    Options
    Thank you for all the warm welcomes and friend requests!!