Have you ever

Options
Have you ever done your workout only to realize that you forgot to turn your Heart Rate Monitor on? Yea that was me this morning how frustrating. -_-

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Sheesh - YES! I hate when I do that!

I've also pulled the chest strap and transmitter off before 'finalizing' my workout on the watch, therefore losing all my data for the workout.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Its the worst now ive gotta guess how many calories i burned by using the exercises that mfp provides although now that im using a hrm ive noticed i usually either burn more or less that what mfp says
  • mmuzzy1068
    Options
    Been there and done that!! More than I would like to admit too, LOL! :laugh:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I usually go back to a recent and similar workout of the same duration, and just re-use the calorie count. I figure it's as accurate as it's going to get!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I can't even find my hrm! I've been looking and have no idea where I put it :(
  • shaj316
    shaj316 Posts: 161
    Options
    I can't even find my hrm! I've been looking and have no idea where I put it :(

Sock troll absconded with my transmitter, too.:sad: I tore the house and car apart looking for it, but the little bastich is clever. Ended up buying a new one...