Scale recommendation????

Options
Can anyone recommend a really accurate scale? I have a Weight Watchers one that changes everytime I step on/off!!! Each weigh-in I have to weigh A LOT of times before I get three readings that are the same. It's kinda frustrating!

Your recommendations would be appreciated!!! :glasses:

Replies

• Kimirae40
    Kimirae40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weight Watcher's Body Fat scale is the best. It's very accurate. I love it!
  • jessicametro
    Options
    I always use the scale at the pool I go to because it's a medical scale (analog, so I have to take the measurement manually). These are always more accurate than electronic scales, which are usually more accurate than dial scales.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I have a HealthOMeter that I love. It's digital, always accurate, measures down to .2 pounds and can track goals for up to 4 people. I've had it for about 7 years now and have not yet needed to change the battery.
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I recent;y bought a read out scale at Walmart for $13.00 and it is awesome! My old dial one was SO inaccurate!
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    We just got a new one and really like it. It's the EatSmart Preicsion GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale. I like being able to track my body fat percentage and muscle mass.

Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/EatSmart-Precision-Capacity-Recognition-Technology/dp/B004L6NTHU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318440422&sr=8-1
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Check out this link:

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/product-reviews/health-products/bathroom-scale-reviews/best-bathroom-scales#slide-1

I checked it out before buying the EatSmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale which I have been very pleased with. I bought it off of Amazon but can't remember exactly how much I paid. I think it was in the $30 range. The display is very easy to read. There is no memory but I don't it so that was not any issue.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Check out this link:

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/product-reviews/health-products/bathroom-scale-reviews/best-bathroom-scales#slide-1

I checked it out before buying the EatSmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale which I have been very pleased with. I bought it off of Amazon but can't remember exactly how much I paid. I think it was in the $30 range. The display is very easy to read. There is no memory but I don't it so that was not any issue.

This is the one I just bought as well. This particular scale has over 1,700 reviews, with 1,500+ being 5 stars, so I had a pretty high confidence factor going into the purchase that this was a good product. And it is currently under $40 as of this writing.

Would probably be hard to go wrong with one of the EatSmart line, most of them score very high in customer reviews.
  • mommyffrog
    mommyffrog Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice!!! Checking out your suggestions is now on the top of my priority list!!!! It will be nice to have one that doesn't change each time I step on it!!!!
  • I need a new one too!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I use a very accurate one at the gym I go to. But my Weight Watchers scale at home is great too.