I am new to MFP and I could use a few friends.

Options
Hi I am new to this site and I could use a few friends. I am just starting to diet and walk for exercise; Anyone have any tips?

Replies

• twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me if you'd like - more support is always a good thing!
  • Dani724
    Dani724 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You'll love this site!
  • CuteEllais
    CuteEllais Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • misstonico
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm new here too so feel free to add me :)
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great for support. Hope you like it here. Feel free to add me:)
  • jmaxd
    jmaxd Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been using MFP for about 2 weeks, you can add me also!
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is a great tool to look at what you are putting in your body and for support during those times when you feel like giving up. Feel free to add me!
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • ziggy_mommy
    Options
    Hey - I was thinking of posting a similar message when I came across yours! Feel free to add me :)... I've decided I could use a few friends on here!
  • cabriniswamr1011
    Options
    Welcome! If you want to help your self along... I have found that doing a 30 minute walk before bed raises my metabolic rate and keeps it elevated throughout my sleep cycle...helps to shed the pounds.... You'll do great!!! :wink:
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    Sent friend request. Anyonye can add me as well.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You took a great first step..this site is awesome. Feel free to add me if you want. Will try to bring you lots of motivation.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome...you will love it here, feel free to add me as a friend!
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This really is an awesome site. There are tonnes of inspiring people here who are all willing to coach and support you!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Dapete
    Dapete Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me.
  • weisy50
    Options
    Hi today is my first day.my daughter in law has lost over 100 pounds so proud for her.she told me about this so here i am....i know i can do it ...
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. If you are just starting to work out, start slowly. Start by just walking around your neighbourhood and as you feel better, you can increase the duration of these walks. There are tones of workouts that you can google on youtube. Start also logging in all your food intake on MFP and take in all the motivation and encouragement from all your friends.
    Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.