the beginning of a journey

Options
Hello! I just joined MFP today. I'm looking for friends to support and encourage me in my weight loss journey and that I can support and encourage in return. My weight loss goal is approximately 92 pounds, so I have a long road in front of me!:smile:

Replies

• dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You may have a long road but remember, you GOT this! You can do it :) MFP is a great tool to help. I describe this as a journey as well :) Feel free to add me!
  • davesride
    davesride Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I joined yesterday and I have 97lbs to go so lets do this! Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • c4chaos610
    c4chaos610 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Feel free to add me. :) I use this site every day.
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I joined just recently and this is my first post. I would love to make some new friends along this journey. So far, MFP has become a life line and is really helping to educate me on what I can and can't get away with eating. It also doesn't allow me to pretend that my walking up two flight of stairs burns any significant calories! :)
    I'm here every day and, like I said, would love to have you (and anyone else!) join me as a friend.

Good luck & Good work to all!

11706347.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pasofan
    pasofan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is my second day !! Let's take this journey one step at a time !!
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    MFP has helped me so much.. It is a great tool.. I sent over a request :smile:
  • This is a great place to start!
    Feel free to add me! I have about 100 pounds to lose as well!
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Hey

Feel free to add me for lots of support and motivation!

Enjoy the journey and remember "YOU CAN DO IT"

:)
  • lisamarie802
    Options
    Thanks for all your kind and supportive words, everyone:)