Anyone done the Biggest Loser Cardio Max?

Options
I have 1 more week left of the 30DS which I really like doing. I bought the BL Cardio Max and Ripped in 30 to help keep me motivated during the cold weather season. I got the email that they arrived at Walmart today and are ready for pick-up. I plan on starting the BL cardio max next. Anyone done it? If so how did you like it and how were your results? Thanks

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD and did the workout a few times...it is a good, hard workout; but I haven't done it enough to tell you how well it works though.
  • BotsMomJ
    BotsMomJ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    All the BL videos are awesome. My favorite is the Last Chance Workout. It's about an hour long if you do all of the sections together, but you can customize it to how long you have. It's a great one!
  • hollyprovince
    hollyprovince Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ive done the BL cardio max before. the one thing i had trouble with is the jumping in the exercises. i suggest if they tire you out, do some light hopping instead. ive learned that pushing yourself just a bit harder each time you exercise will help you lose weight faster. good luck!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I love the BL Cardio Max...one of my all time favs...and I go back to it all the time........Love Bob!!! He is the best....Jillian is great too of course....but Kim is too sweet for me!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Cardio Max but I want to punch that blonde in the head. I didn't think anyone could annoy me more than Jillian.
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have it but never got past Level 1 - I think I will revisit it again now that I've finished 30 Day Shred. I also plan on starting No More Trouble Zones next week.
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    Options
    Thanks!! Sounds like I'll have a nice challenge to conquer. I'm excited though and I can't wait to get started. I hope to get through 30 days of it and then move onto Ripped in 30 then back to the 30DS. I love that they are short enough to give you a good workout which means I can fit them into my busy schedule.

Side note: If anybody is interested in buying any of the dvds walmart.com had them all on sale