NSV - Wedding rings!

Options
I know you probably think I am going to say that I just got my rings back on, but I'm not. I just got my rings OFF :bigsmile: I can finally clean them properly now and I am SO excited! Somehow even though I gained a ton of weight they were never tight but I couldn't get them off and now I can!

Replies

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!!
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! I just got a new wedding ring and I went down 2 sizes 9.5 to 7.5 and now that is getting a little big - I know exactly how you are feeling! ENJOY it!
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!
    My fingers are weird, I went from 240lbs when my husband gave them to me, to 276lb at 9 months pregnant, and they still fit, now after 19lbs lost they fall off my finger.. and I'm still 17lbs bigger than when I got them,,,yeah I know.. weird
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I am within 14 pounds of my weight when I got married and I am hoping that very soon I will be able to get my rings off too. I want to get them properly cleaned and I don't want to have to cut them off to do it. Congratulations to you! You are inspiring to me.:flowerforyou:
  • wendorfa
    Options
    I am within 14 pounds of my weight when I got married and I am hoping that very soon I will be able to get my rings off too. I want to get them properly cleaned and I don't want to have to cut them off to do it. Congratulations to you! You are inspiring to me.:flowerforyou:

Thanks, that means a lot to me :D I think it's because of the way they are shaped or how they sit on my finger, the fact that they still fit. It's nice to see actual results in other areas besides a number though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!