Amazing way to make chicken!!!

Options
I take a baking dish lay a can of no salt added tomatoes in the bottom, then i sprinkle the tomatoes with mrs.dash no salt seasonings(any kind you like) i add chopped onions, celery and peppers on top(you can get a mixed bag at walmart for about 1.50) then i lay my chicken on top of all that and add one more can of tomatoes and sprinkle again with seasoning and chopped veggies. I then cover with aluminum foil and bake on 400 or 450 the longer you bake it the more tender the chicken gets.

You can of course use fresh tomatoes instead but it is so flavorful and soooo good with hardly any calories or sodium!
I normally make enough for a few days and each day it taste just as good as if i just made it!
This is so easy to make and helps change up your chicken!

Hope you enjoy!

Replies

• Tammylyn117
    Options
    Yummy, that sounds really good, and really simple. I'm all about keeping things simple, especially during the work week. Looks like I could prepare it, then take my dogs for a nice walk while it is cooking, and when I get home, dinner is served :wink:. Thanks.
  • heidiwithom
    Options
    Bump
  • heidiwithom
    Options
    I made this tonight for dinner it's so good! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I didn't expect it to be as juicy as it was either :-)
  • Thirstygirl
    Thirstygirl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bump
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe! I still have tomatoes I canned last year and need to use. That sounds like a great way to use them.
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Sounds good, I bet it would work nicely in a crock pot too.