If I had money

Options
jakejacobsen
jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
I would have a nutritionist, and a trainer. But I don't I have all of you. Thanks for your encouragement, advice and tips. It is so great not having to do this alone.

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I have both - trust me you don't need either - this site is more than enough, and I use it way more than I do either my trainer or my nutritionist.
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    no one needs a trainer or a nutritionist!!! all you need is some knowledge and motivation!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I would buy my house and finish school.....

Lottery doesn't go off till Friday *shrugs*
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I agree that this site is the best thing since whole grain bread! The supportive people on here are the best and makes it easier to do the hardest thing ever! Good luck to you!
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    If I had money, I would hire a personal chef. LOL
  • ManderG03
    ManderG03 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    THIS SITE IS MY LIFE LINE!! I NEED ALL THE ENCOURANGEMENT I CAN GET. AND, I GET SOO MUCH!!
  • Emdog24
    Emdog24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I completely agree! What I love about MFP is it isn't a "program" - it's a tool, but it's really the community of people on here and their positive words and encouragement that I think make it such a success.

I would have a nutritionist, and a trainer. But I don't I have all of you. Thanks for your encouragement, advice and tips. It is so great not having to do this alone.
  • emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Totally with you there! And I would buy a cleaner, a personal assisstant and a chauffeur!
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I thought long and hard about this.. I realized I really could not figure out.what " I " would buy as money will not buy me health, make me skinny, allow me to have friends or happiness. So I would enjoy using it to help my kids with College or their bills to make it easier for them.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I have a Dr. and a weight loss clinic person and I agree MFP is awesome. The other two are mainly to bounce medical questions off of and have been great for making sure I'm not harming myself while trying to push myself to the max.

I will say this.. if you want to invest some money into your weight loss a good HRM is worth more than a nutritionist. Get a good brand like a Polar ft4 or ft40. Best workout tool, helps you get into the zone and stay their for maximum calorie burns. Best $70-$100 you can spend imo.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! 44 pounds lost is awesome! :smile:
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Exactly what I was thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'd buy art, but not a garfunkel. :tongue:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I completely agree! What I love about MFP is it isn't a "program" - it's a tool, but it's really the community of people on here and their positive words and encouragement that I think make it such a success.

Exactly! Other than that, I think Hubby & I would pack all the cats up & move to New Zealand! :bigsmile:

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • branflake5
    Options
    depends how much money but if it wouldn't break the bank i would get all my fat cut off or sucked out, then continue with my current diet and workout plan to ensure i stay that way :wink:
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have a Dr. and a weight loss clinic person and I agree MFP is awesome. The other two are mainly to bounce medical questions off of and have been great for making sure I'm not harming myself while trying to push myself to the max.

I will say this.. if you want to invest some money into your weight loss a good HRM is worth more than a nutritionist. Get a good brand like a Polar ft4 or ft40. Best workout tool, helps you get into the zone and stay their for maximum calorie burns. Best $70-$100 you can spend imo.

Totally agree!! I've bought almost every gadget and my HRM is the best $$ I have spent on helping me lose weight!!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I agree. I find myself on here WAY more than facebook. I even find, I like my friends on here WAY more. Sad because my family is on Facebook! LOL This is the best place for me. You all motivate me, console me, and make me in a better mood!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I would buy my house and finish school.....

Lottery doesn't go off till Friday *shrugs*

I'm with you only I'd put it in a CD and hope interest pays :)