Best chip to eat??

Options
Any ideas on some chips that are reasonable calorie wise??

Replies

• MrsVagus
    Options
    I love pop chips-- here is their website. I can always fit them in calorie-wise.

http://www.popchips.com/
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Pop chips are AWESOME!!!!! And quaker rice chips are an amazing substitute as well!!!!!
  • anemoneflynn
    Options
    How about kale chips? I haven't had them yet, but they're highly recommended by some of my low-fat-consuming friends!
  • ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    I like the Ruffles Light Fat Free ones - they do have Olestra in them but taste much better than the baked ones to me and you get about 15 chips for 80 calories.
  • aclark78
    aclark78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All chips are bad!!! I say this as my boyfriend is also a sales rep for Frito Lay and I work hard to keep my house chip free. But Pop chips dont seem so bad if you are craving something salty and chip like. I think they are 180 calaroies for 30 chips or something.
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Quaker Crispy Minis Rice Cakes
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    KALE CHIPS ARE DELICIOUS!!

I've never heard of pop chips. Are they in the UK?
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    I eat terra exotic veggie chips. The sweet potato ones are especially good and they don't taste like the dirt like some veggie chips do.
  • rhirvo
    rhirvo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I really like flavored rice crackers - try them with a low fat dip - pretty satisfying
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am really diggin the lays light classic potato chips. 75 cals for about 20 chips!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    best chips ever

zapps%20voodoo%20chips.bmp
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    I like the Ruffles Light Fat Free ones - they do have Olestra in them but taste much better than the baked ones to me and you get about 15 chips for 80 calories.

don't they give you the...ahem...unpleasant side effects? I ate pringles with olestra once and bad things happened :embarassed:
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    fat free and lightly salted ones
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I love PopChips!
    Trader Joes has a version called Popped Chips- just as good.

I also like Veggie Straws. There are many different brands. You can have about 40 of them for 140 cals.
  • awdhemi
    awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I skip chips now and eat Pretzel Crisps! So good! The original ones are 110 calories, 0 grams of fat for 11. I will eat them with a light wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese. I also like the Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps! 110 calories, 1.5 grams of fat for 10.
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I make my own sweet potato chips in the oven with a little sea salt 4 oz potato is 130 calories.
  • emuntian72384
    emuntian72384 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the responses!!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Baked Lays
  • Modogger
    Modogger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Pop Chips and Pop Corners! Delicious.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are some baked, tasteless chips out there that are lower calorie, but when I eat chips I generally get the All Natural Cheetoes, organic corn chips, or Sun Chips because overal they aren't too high calorie or too unhealthy and they taste good.