Favorite body products

Options
Captain_Mal
Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
I'm looking for some new body butters, body cremes, body lotions, etc. What's your favorite? Where can I get it? How much does it cost? Thanks for any suggestions.

Replies

• LindsayT2012
    LindsayT2012 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Victoria secret:-) cost just depends on what you get and if they are having a sale.. I am a sucker for their stuff lol
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    all of the bath and body works stuff feels pretty good.
    i like the coconut lime verbena body cream (no homo)

love spell from vic secrets smells good on chicks
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    My dermatologist suggested Cetaphil cream for the neck down and I LOVE IT! No smell, works in quickly, and makes my skin feel WONDERFUL!

Walmart carries it for ~$10-11, but a 16-oz tub lasts me three months or more.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    all of the bath and body works stuff feels pretty good.
    i like the coconut lime verbena body cream (no homo)

love spell from vic secrets smells good on chicks

"no homo" LMAO hehehhehehe
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love victoria secret smelly stuff!
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Organic coconut oil! I use it for my skin, my hair, and my cooking...it's very versatile and makes your skin and hair gorgeous!
  • Captain_Mal
    Options
    Yeah I would preferably love something that smells delicious too.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Organic coconut oil! I use it for my skin, my hair, and my cooking...it's very versatile and makes your skin and hair gorgeous!

Where do you purchase it? I've been meaning to try it for popcorn, and just general cooking.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I tend to like "off brand" / unusual / homemade scents. Two places that I've found and love which make quirky stuff are: Goth Rosary & Ten Digit Creations. (google search will turn up both of their online shops.) They both are amazing, both with the products they sell and the customer service they provide. Super personable, lovely folks. I usually go for their spray scents.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options

Where do you purchase it? I've been meaning to try it for popcorn, and just general cooking.

I just get it at the grocery store.
  • Captain_Mal
    Options
    I tend to like "off brand" / unusual / homemade scents. Two places that I've found and love which make quirky stuff are: Goth Rosary & Ten Digit Creations. (google search will turn up both of their online shops.) They both are amazing, both with the products they sell and the customer service they provide. Super personable, lovely folks. I usually go for their spray scents.

Cool, sounds like another good one to check out. I tend to like things off the beaten path too. Thanks for the info.
  • agwilker
    agwilker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I tend to have a lot of bath & body works stuff. If you're going for scent, I like the Forever Sunshine, Vanilla Apricot, Sensual Amber. not a lotion, but Victoria's Secret has a body spray Bombshell, Summer. I'm kind of obsessed with it. Doubt they would have it now since it's fall though.
    If you're going for formula/hydration, Palmer's Shea Butter does a pretty good job for me. For face, Oil of Olay, since it doesn't clog pores.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Palmer's Cocoa Butter!
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Bath and Body Works & Avon. Those are the only 2 I use. I love the fact that the B&B shower gels last forever. I bought 6 bottles on Black Friday last year and I still have 2 1/2 bottles left (and yes I use it every day). They were on sale buy 3 get 3 free. I figure I'll stock up again this year if they have another good sale. I use Avon moisterizer thought and both have awesome lotions.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I work at Bath and Body Works....so I generally only have their products...and A LOT of it!

I prefer their body cream and body butters over their lotion as it's an oil based so it lasts longer and the scent is stronger.

For every day use (that many times goes under my favorite smelly lotions) I have always loved Aveeno.

For my face I use Purpose wash and moisturizer.

Oh yeah, as far as BBW lotions, creams and body butters run from $10.50-15.00. They also have the True Blue Spa line that has some fantastic shea butter lotions and creams...and they smell yummy :)