Step Up Aerobics- For Wii

Options
Does anyone know of a Step Up game for the Wii? I know that Wii Fit Plus has the one you step up, down, side and other side... but I"m looking for a full length work out similar to maybe Zumba?

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I think the EA Sports game includes step aerobics though I don't know much about it. The Wii Fit Plus has a step aerobics called "freestyle" or something like that where you can go for long periods of time, not the usual shorter workout.
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I don't know specifically of a step game, but they do have a Walk It Out game. If you want to kick it up a notch, you can get one of those 3 inch extension accesories by Everlast. I have one and it's a challenge - trust me!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    Wii makes a Zumba game! It's fun and definitely gives you a workout :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Wii makes a Zumba game! It's fun and definitely gives you a workout :)

Ya I don't care for the ZUmba game.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I think the EA Sports game includes step aerobics though I don't know much about it. The Wii Fit Plus has a step aerobics called "freestyle" or something like that where you can go for long periods of time, not the usual shorter workout.

I have the second one EA Sport II - but I don't remember seeing it on there, I will have to check that out.
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    if you are going to use the Wii as a step for stuff like that I would suggest getting a platform to put it on so that you actually step up or getting the risers for it. i just built a platform to put mine on when I do the step exercises on the Wii fit plus.