Needs more friends for support

Options
Hey All,

I registered a few weeks back but only just started to track my food and enter my exercises, however, I need more friends for support etc!

I have no profile pic as I am giving this a week to see if I can log in everyday and stick to it (Which I feel is likely as I am hooked), and if I'm being honest it's making me more determined to stay here to show you lot my jelly belly! :)

Replies

• SUgrad04
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you want. It's really motivating to watch everyone's progress!
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :) good luck on your journey! x
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    yeah, we're all here to get healthier and to encourage each other.
    you'll find many people to support and encourage you. Welcome!
  • Mlehew
    Mlehew Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Just stick with it. It has helped me lose almost 20 so far.

Michael
  • ManderG03
    ManderG03 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    HELLO! YOU CAN DO THIS! I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THIS LONG, BUT IT HAS BECOME MY LIFELINE! I STRIVE TO DO GOOD, BECAUSE I DNT WANNA GO OVER MY CALS! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can stick with it! Good luck :)
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes. You can add me for support too.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined this site last month and so far it's been helpful. Seeing other people's posts and progress really makes me want to stop goofing off and finally make it to my goal weight.

I don't have a picture of myself up, my current profile pic is my character in a game I play, my previous one was of my cat, Mao. My face would scare small children so I'm being nice and sparing everyone. :laugh: Feel free to add me if you want to.
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    Welcome.....feel free to add me if you want.
  • shazzahare
    Options
    Welcome and you will become addicted I promise you, good luck and add me if you want. x
  • mistyashley
    Options
    Hi all i started this about 7 months ago but then stopped but i am back and really wanting to change my life around and need motivation and support... any one willing to friend me i am more then happy to accept,
  • mssweetjay
    Options
    Welcome to the most awesome site ever!!!!! You will find great support because we all walking on the same journey no matter how many lbs you're trying to lose!!!! I would love to be your friend on the road to the best of " us "!!! Add me if you like!!! Don't forget to put your profile pic up!!!! lol
  • teemarania
    Options
    Hi! Welcome and best of luck on your journey! We are all here for each other. I love this site! :) Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Thanks all, very much appreciated! :)