Here I go again!!

Options
Well, I stumbled onto this site and all I can say is AWESOME!! This is about the kabillionth time I have been on a diet. I know I can do it, I have before, but the food diary is just what I need to plan my day the first thing in the morning. So easy to use and I'll say it again, awesome.

Replies

• Chrismarie59
    Options
    Well, I stumbled onto this site and all I can say is AWESOME!! This is about the kabillionth time I have been on a diet. I know I can do it, I have before, but the food diary is just what I need to plan my day the first thing in the morning. So easy to use and I'll say it again, awesome.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • eskimotagge
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME!
    176192.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    It is awesome!!! Welcome aboard & best of luck with your goals!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    If you have tried a kazziliion diets, why not try something new this time?

Make this a forever lifestyle change. Get rid of the fast food, add veggies and fruits, start loving new foods like hummus and greek yogurt!!

I have been at this since June 08 and the reason it is still workng is I eat the same everyday. Somedays I eat more that my "lost weight" calories but that still doesnt include a bucket of chicken and mashed taters with a stick of butter!

Add daily exercise. Park in the back of the parking lot. The time it takes to wait for the good spot, you could have added 1/10 of a mile to your daily log!!

You can do this!!:flowerforyou:
  • Chrismarie59
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas. I lost the 6 lbs in the first couple of days, water I know, but on the 3rd day when I didn't lose I just told myself that was the time to stop weighing and give it a week. That has always been a big downfall of mine and as a female water weight is crazy. Everyone has been really great, I got all warm and fuzzy at the welcomes. Thanks!!
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    I'm quick to admit that because of the water weight factor I as a guy have it a bit easier because my weight doesnt fluctuate as much. But realistically if you make a life style change that includes regular exercise and whole foods it really doesn't matter :smile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome, best of luck :flowerforyou: