looking for support

Options
i've gained 60lb's in the last 4 years and am determined to get it off for good! i'm looking for some encouragement and support.

Replies

• Gio2369
    Gio2369 Posts: 82
    Options
    all you have to do is start, because you WANT IT! :)
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    Welcome, I am sure that you can lose your weight with the help of this website.

Good luck and add me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • iwanttochangemylife
    Options
    Well then you have come to the right website. :)
  • Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You took the first and most critical step. We're here if you need help.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place and you've made the first step! Feel free to add me as a friend. I log in everyday and am happy to give all the encouragement you like :happy:
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    welcome! this is a great site - you'll find lots of encouragement! :smile:
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    I just started today I will add you and if you need anything you can email me at any time can always use support and motivation myself :smile:
  • pepperhughes
    Options
    hey you can add me as a friend too, i was once 217 lbs... lost 87 lbs of it so I know how it can creep up on you, I have gained a few back of what I lost.... I would like to blame quitting smoking but I started the eating again ...grrrr now just have 20 to lose of what I gained back.
    but remember that at the beginning it will come off a little slow and if you fall off the wagon just keep getting back on!!
    don't get discourged, and find at least one thing to xompliment yourself about everyday! it helped me :)
  • mellissacase
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me for support. Good Luck mel xx
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I just started Friday and loving this site. Its easier when you have a support system.
  • SeanHines3inNC
    Options
    feel free to add me. we have similar goals and can do this together!
  • Unused_bagels
    Options
    So glad you joined! I hope you can stick with it, but with so many people on here, I doubt you'll have troubles! :bigsmile:
  • teemarania
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this :) Please feel free to add me. It's great having a support system on here. Aloha, Tee.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me sweetie.. Will Offer you all the support and Motivation I can send your Way *muah*
    Good Luck on your Journey..
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! Feel free to add me...
  • sarahdunagan
    Options
    I'm in the same boat myself. 50 pounds in 5 yrs and I just started a week ago.
  • lrhodes49
    lrhodes49 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is a great site. I have been on here since 9/16 and have loss 5lbs. I have another 30 to go. Please add me if you like. I do log in everyday.