If it takes a village...

Options
I just joined today after a moment of clarity about what I had let myself become. I want so much more than weight loss, but truly believe that it is the gateway for change.

Would love to have as many friends as possible for the long journey ahead. In a previous life on another plan my message board friends were what kept me going. I need the accountability and encouragement to keep me out of the ditch. Please add me or let me know that I can you.

Replies

• ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    add me too, I've found this site to be full of encouragement so you will do too
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Add me if ya want too.. I haven't been on here long myself.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    It might be helpful if you opened up your profile so people can know a little bit about you, found out if you have things in common, etc. I know that I like to read a bit about folks before sending/accepting a FR!

Good luck!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Friends do help a lot. I used to be a member of another site and my friends on there really kept me going, up until that site changed and everyone went their separate ways. I just joined this site last month and could always new friends. Feel free to add. :)