What I see around campus all the time....

SergeantSunshine_reused
SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
edited October 3 in Chit-Chat
728t.jpg

Replies

• daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    haha
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    LOL I can't wait for the gym to get deserted once winter sets in. No one is going to want to walk down there in the snow!

But I WILL!

(Also, this naive freshman meme is so hilarious, everything about it is so true)
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    college-freshman-meme-has-skewed-priorities-photo-u1.jpg
  • hahahaha
  • best_of_college_09.jpg

love these xD
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    :laugh:

or PBR

D:<
  • This describes every dude at my college...and they ask me why they aren't cut like I am....*facepalm*
  • This describes every dude at my college...and they ask me why they aren't cut like I am....*facepalm*

That's weird because most guys I went to college with wanted to be what you were at your starting weight.

Sonoma State?

That's weird because most guys I went to college with wanted to be what you were at your starting weight.

Sonoma State?

Yep.
    Seems like anyone I talk to about working out just wants a six rack, and they try to achieve it through lots of drinking and doing curls in the squat rack...

What Ranger battalion are you with?
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    OK how do you get pics in the posts???
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    best_of_college_09.jpg

love these xD

I love this one bwa ha ha~!!! XD
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    I love this meme. :laugh:

Sonoma State?

Yep.
    Seems like anyone I talk to about working out just wants a six rack, and they try to achieve it through lots of drinking and doing curls in the squat rack...

What Ranger battalion are you with?

So you're one of those guys that squats in the curl rack? :D

You can't beat that equation though: Alcohol + curls = 6 pack

I was in 3/75, all done now.
  • I feel sorry for the guy in the picture. I wonder if he even knows he's been used and abused online for our pleasure.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    I feel sorry for the guy in the picture. I wonder if he even knows he's been used and abused online for our pleasure.

I wonder about that sometimes....poor people who become memes.
  • I feel sorry for the guy in the picture. I wonder if he even knows he's been used and abused online for our pleasure.
    Poor kid.
This discussion has been closed.