Just joined...trying to lose the last 10-12 lbs.

Options
Hello everyone,

I am in my mid thirties, and I've lost 12 lbs. so far, however I still want to lose more. (Especially inches) I work out 4 times per week and TRY to eat sensibly. Hopefully I'll meet my goal by the beginning of December. I'll post weekly to check in. I wish everyone the best.

FAMUMOM

Replies

• ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Those last 10 pounds were the hardest for me. But don't worry - you can do it! Just remember it's normal for it to take longer than the first 10 pounds. Hope you love it here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • payne62391
    Options
    Hey there. I have 10 to lose myself, but I am 45. Harder the older you get. What do you do for workouts?
  • famumom
    famumom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am on the elliptical 2-3 x weekly, do a bootcamp dvd 1-2 x's weekly 30DS, and strength training. Yes, I notice that as I have gotten older, the pounds love to stay.
  • famumom
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words. I could have gotten to my goal, but I LOVE food, and at times I overeat or eat the things that I shouldn't. Will add as soon as I know how to navigate throughout the site.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I have 15lb pound left to lose and it definately gets harder, but I am sure we will get there, good luck :)

I always hear the last ten pounds are the hardest, but always wonder the last ten pounds to where? We all pick our own random goal weights so when does the last 10lb start? Maybe I am over thinking this lol
  • anglyoung
    anglyoung Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also in my mid 30's and trying to lose 20 lbs. I'm fresh off of vacation so it is time to get back on the wagon. I've been thinking about trying to train for a 1/2 marathon. Has anyone ever ran a half marathon?
  • famumom
    Options
    I have not run a marathon. When are you going to run it?